Issue 3: games
Issue 3 of The Recompiler focuses on games and game development. Topics include game engines such as Unity, interactive art, educational uses, and the impact of games on personal identity and self-exploration. This issue is 56 pages with full-color glossy printing.
- Carving a Path by Molly Waggett & Cole Sprague
- The Only Winning Move is to Hack: playing Capture the Flag to learn security by Kat Sweet
- Getting Into Independent Games Development by Kanane Jones
- Good Enough by Terian Koscik
- A/S/L? by Laura E. Hall
- Artful Games by Lindsey Bieda