Issue 8: Wildcard
We're finishing up our second collection of issues with a special wildcard! This issue covers everything from astronomy to cellular network systems to acing your next interview.
- Finding a Path with the Fibonacci Sequence by Jan Cash
- Programming While Trans by Jameson Hampton
- Getting Started With UI Templating by Nicole Zhu
- Interviewing by Carol Smith and Heidi Waterhouse
- Demystifying Cellular Communication: A Gentle Introduction to Cellular Networks by Norman Shamas
- Everyone’s Sky: Citizen Scientists’ Role Observing Tabby’s Star by Emily St.
- I’ve Forgotten My Name — Can I Have Yours? by Thursday Bram
We'll begin shipping in mid-October.